Thursday, June 21, 2012

Here is what's going on in the studio today!

So here is what is going on in the Gallery today.... I am painting and everyone else is sleeping..lol.  I have tons to do and hardly leave my chair right now so the dogs and the cat have adapted to sleeping within inches of my chair...which has wheels... and eats tails and toes...but alas...they still demand to get to sleep here. 
This is under my desk and behind my chair


Sleeping puppies... sleeping kitty... all believing they have to be close enough to touch me..lol.  We have around 3700 sq feet in this place, and yet we are all always crammed into a space the size of the bathroom... makes me laugh out loud when they all come get cozy.


Tuffy sleeping under my easle at my feet

Rembrant Sleeping on my computer so he can swat me with ease

Hope you are having a restful day as well!!
Happy Creating
Love Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment