Sunday, March 3, 2013

Holy Crap...I DID IT!!!

Oh ya, I have been quiet for several months on here because I was just plain TIRED.  Last year was crazy, but I learned A LOT.  I learned that I am no longer political, no longer have any world views, and no longer moved by anything in the press... LOL.. Okay so that is a total lie, but I have learned that this blog is only for the Euphoria Land of my art experiences and not for anything else... so if you are looking for rants, you won't find any here.  What you will find is lots of adventure, and funny stories about my art travels and experiences and the people I meet along the way.  What you will find on here is that I am focused like never before, and less foul for obvious reasons.  You will also see that this year, I AM going to be on here a lot more than before and I am going to stick to the bloggy blog thingy because I have FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO DO MY OWN PAGES!!!!!  WHOOOOHOOOO... OMG I AM SOOOO HAPPY I COULD JUST CRAP MY PANTS OR SOMETHING!!!  It is still not perfect, but I am finding my way. 

Check out the new pages...everything is finally coming together.  I have had to learn to say no, and learn to stay focused, and learn to stay POSITIVE.  This year is packed with stuff to do and I want to start telling you the story now, but it is 11:46 at night and I have been sitting here so long that my butt is asleep and I can no longer feel my feet.  15 hours is PLENTY of time on the computer for me... one more day of it and I think I will finally have my act together as far as the web stuff goes.  WHOOHOOO!!!    So....for now just go take a looksie at the new pages.  There will be more events, more classes, more traveling and more artwork on here before you know it. 

Happy Creating
Love Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment