Friday, March 15, 2013

FINALLY....Finished?

Here is the thing......I am lazy.  This is why I don't blog about every last detail in my world, well that and my publicist told me to keep my mouth shut..LOL.

ANYWAY.... I hate having to spend several days on a painting.  This one kicked my butt.  Really more so because I am in transition from being basically off for the last several months to it being show time.  This year I am starting two months early and have added new states to my tour.  Can I tell you that I still get goosebumps when a show invites me?  Especially when they get over three thousand apps and are only accepting 140-250 artists of every medium.  My goal is to NEVER loose that feeling and to always be excited.  With the excitement,  comes that voice in the back of my head screaming "ARE YOU CRAZY?"  Last year I did six shows...this year I have 18 weekends slotted for shows all over the Midwest.  This year change is coming.  This year will either make me or break me...good thing that I am meaner than I look..LOL. 

So here is the painting that I have been cursing at for the last few days.  If I wasn't so spun out, It would have been done in one day...but I feel a bit rusty lately.



ALMOST DONE!!!


"Afternoon Stroll"
72" x 60"
4995.00
Okay, I have several more paintings to finish.
 
Happy Creating!!!
Love Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment