Monday, October 1, 2012

GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAAATTT!?!?!?!?!?

OHHH I am so excited.  There is  SO MUCH TO TELL YOU.  I have been DYING to spread the news but wanted to wait to know FOR SURE that it was all going to happen.  GUESS WHAT GUESS WHAT GUEEESSSS WHAAAAAATTTTT?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

I have been asked to do ANOTHER TV SHOW!!!!!~   BETTER KANSAS CITY!!!!!!   and it is a TWO PART... October 16th, the crew is COMING TO THE GALLERY OFF BROADWAY to film a CLASS!!!! We will have a class at 12:30 in the afternoon on the 16th and it will be FREE!!!!! Then October 19th, I will go to their studio and do a live show with the lovely and talented Kelly Jones and teach her how to paint ON FREAKING TV!!!!!  I AM GOING TO TEACH ON TV!!!!  Bob Ross would be so proud!!!!
It is true that he taught me how to paint... LOVED HIM!!!


Also,  I signed a licensing agreement on the Marlin painting last week.  T SHIRT HEAVEN BABY!!!!   ......as if that was not enough, the same  painting has been sent to the printer and this week I will pick up my very first ever run of LIMITED EDITION GICLEE PRINTS~!
!!!!   We are only releasing 30 of them so it is truly LIMITED EDITION.  They will come with a certificate of authenticity and will be signed and numbered by ME!!!
"Do It Til You're Black & Blue"
40" x 40"
 


This photo from visualphotos.com
Then we will ship the original to Cabo San Lucas and I will go meet up with it on the 20th of this month to attend the tournament, sell some art, autograph some tshirts, drink some TEQUILA  and MAYBE CATCH A MARLIN!!!

Then NOVEMBER 9th is the launch party for KRIS KRINGLE!!!  Party starts at 5:00 and runs til 10:00.  We have hired a blues band from Kansas City and Baltimore bend Winery will be here to sell the wine.  I will be signing labels and selling prints of the entire series and of course we will be having a painting class that night because that is how we roll!!!

I will tell you about the shows from September that I did later... one was amazing, one was horrible and the event promoters were big fat liar liars pants on FIRES!!!!!


Anyway, we also have a Barbara Akers Workshop at the Gallery on October 13th.  You are going to get to create something beautiful to take home with you. 

Okay, that is all for now I think.... I have to do the newsletter and so other poopy computer stuff, then off to dreamy land for me!!!! 
 
Happy Creating!!
Love Kathleen



3 comments:

  1. So help me, if you say 'happy little trees' during that class, I will get up and beat you with an easel!
    I think Sarah and I could attend it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LMAO... I am not allowed to say Happy Little Trees.
    That would be very BAD!!!

    ReplyDelete