Wednesday, April 11, 2012

So I Took Another Break.....To Just Paint

Yup, I did it... I took another minor break from the bloggy blog... HOLY COW we have been CRAZY BUSY up here at the Gallery lately.  I actually took some much needed time off for the Easter break and just painted.  Painted like a normal artist... you know, one who paints only what she wants, doesnt care if it sells or not, all for the pure joy of creating......awwwwwwww. 

My beautiful daughter Caitlin on Easter Morning!!! 

Yup, she was happy!!
It helps me center myself... as if that is really truly possible for me. So do my children.  I also got some MUCH needed time with my daughter over the weekend.  We grabbed tons of junk food, 12 movies that she picked out, and headed to the gallery and spent 48 hours just hanging out together and I painted...with her right there with me... PURE BLISS

Here are a few things I have been working on in the studio...
12x12 "She Always Planted Geraniums"
$95.00

"Little Miss Sunshine"
10"x10" $75.00

10"x10" "Poppies I"
$75.00

10"x10" "Hello Sunshine II"
$75.00

12"x12" "She Always Planted Geraniums II"
$95.00

6"x6"  "Sweet Summertime"
$45.00

10"x 10" "Poppies II"
$75.00
That is all for now....It puts me in the mood for hot days, cool waters, and cold adult beverages!!!  I am headed back to the studio !!!  Happy Creating Lovies!!!

Love Kathleen

No comments:

Post a Comment